Monday, June 29, 2009

An email I just received from squaresfan@aol.com:

"My name's Charlene and I live in Salt Lake City. As you can tell by my emal address, I am a big, fat Hollywood Squares Fan. Let me tell you about my day. I know this is kinda strange, but just hear me out. When I woke up, I had a feeling that something amazing was going happen. I forgot about it right away, because I stubbed my toe on the door comig out of my bedroom. I channel surfed (do you have that term in Canada?) for a while in my living room when I heard a sound that I thought was Misty (my amazing tabby LOL!) coughing up a hairball. Instead, I was sadened to see that it was my dog (his name was Piggy) choking on a chicken bone from last night's dinner. Of course, this scarred my, so I went to him and tried to help him. I don't want to talk about it, but he died. My hubby Phil buried him next to our zuccinni. As soon as Phil came inside, the phone rang and it was his doctor. I didn't really understand what the doctor said except that Phil got vibreo or something. Phil thinks it's from our pets we buried in our garden and eating the veggies. It makes kindof sense, too, because I hate vegggies and almost never eat them. Phil's the green thumb in the family. Anyway, you can tell that I am having a bad day. But then I found your blog and it really made things seem better and I feel like my feling from this morning that something great's gonna happen has come true. So don't let me down!"

Well, Charlene, I'll do my best! Anyone you'd like to hear about first? And yes, we certainly have the term "channel surfing" in Canada. I like to think of myself as a professional channel surfer, except nobody has given me any trophies! HAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment